The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and associated shutdown have significantly affected us all. Many businesses will be suffering in terms of cash flow and face enormous uncertainty about the future. We will do all we can to help navigate your business through this crisis.
In our COVID-19 Business Support Guide, we have summarised the many strands of government help available for small businesses, who is eligible and how to access funds.
Specifically, the guide covers the following areas:
- Grants for employers
- Grants for the Self-employed
- Deferral or reduction of Income Tax payment
- Deferral of VAT payment
- Sick pay support for employers
- More time to pay taxes
- Business rates holiday
- Grants based on rateable values
- Loans for businesses
- Protection for tenants
- Cancelling your VAT registration
- Claiming Universal Credit
If you have any questions about the information covered in this guide please contact us.